NarutoFC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New Naruto fan forum under construction but functional

RPG UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Doppleganger Sheblowski
    Admin
    Admin

RPG UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Empty RPG UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Post  Doppleganger Sheblowski Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:23 pm

I will be implementing a simple yet engaging and fun rpg system for this forum it wont have too many rules or limitations so just be patient and i will have this up and running shortly! What a Face
    I'd like to create a complete Naruto universe within this site
    with all the respective villages, ranks, and plenty of characters, it will be a first come first serve type of thing for ranks such as ANBU captains, and Kages, every other rank will have whatever number people sign up for Smile

As far as techniques go i will have little restrictions, also jutsu creation is allowed, be reasonable though this isnt dragonball z lol. Also once you create your techniques you will not be able to add unless you learn more. Learning will be controlled by the point system, once you reach a certain number of points, you will be able to add a technique.

Story line: this is what i will be adding to set this rpg apart from any other. I will create a custom story line and you all will basically be the actors. stay tuned for more details!

Fighting: Unlike other rpg forums that make you use tons of confusing numbers and what not, this will simply be "type what you do"
    Example:
    Uchiha Jin: Forms seals activates *Sharingan* and launches grand fire ball jutsu.
    Opponent: Forms seals *Suiton* Water wall
    Jin's fireball meets the wall of water and cancels out.
    Opponent: Forms seals quickly launches water dragon then water vortex.
    Jin: guards against water drago etc etc.
    Basically you take turns.Once you create your character you have a list of techniques if you do not have a technique that can block your opponents technique in your arsenal then you take damage.
    I am leaving the battle system up to the members, i am hoping that you all can be honest.
    The battles will last 20 post if the battle is not over withing 20 post then it is a draw and both characters live.

THIS IS JUST A ROUGH IDEA IF SOMETHING IS CONFUSING OR YOU CAN ADD TO THIS LET ME KNOW IM OPEN TO IDEAS!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 pm